Driven by practicability
The automator is one very important component of our add-on portfolio. Many, many things can be done with the automator. Adding additional capabilities to ITRP, automation of advanced workflows, integration of a wide range of applications are just some features of the automator.
However, we always use the most practical technology to develop add-ons. For our Active Directory integrations for example we use PowerShell. For our, in the meanwhile, quite unique ITRP_Reporting solution we developed extensive PowerShell and SQL scripts so that you can use the “normalized” database instantly for your PowerBI and Excel reports.
Over the years we refined our add-ons and customers appreciate especially the quality and reliability of our solutions.
The must have ITRP add-ons offer a set of unique solutions.
- Active Directory integration – not just a bunch of PowerShell Scripts but carefully integrated features to reduce administration and maintenance to a minimum
- Automator – not just a development server that stays in a datacenter with the hope for reliability
- Webshop – Requesting items can’t get easier for End-Users
- ITRP_Reporting – use the “normalized” database in PowerBI and update data several times a day
- ITRP Test 2 Production (ITRP_T2P) – In development, but released soon. This is what you need if you are tired reconfiguring the same workflows that you already configured in the Sandbox environment.
Interested? Register for a free “bundle demo”. BTW the registration is of course a service the automator provides. Data gets stored in ITRP…